HIMYM, How I met your mother as we all know it, did wonders with its series. All the humor and fun carried in the series is all what makes the viewers love it.
And I’m sure if you have followed the series, you would love the number of punches that they throw. And many of those punches turn out to be some of the most inspiring and funny quotes and sayings.
So if you have any of those quotes in your mind and if you are looking for some more, here is the collection. Have a look at our collection for the HIMYM quotes |How I met your mother quotes.
HIMYM quotes |How I met your mother quotes
1. I peed in an alley which happened to have a church which I did not see because I was drunk!
2. The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.
3. Your package has always been big enough. You may not realize this Marshall Eriksen, but you’ve got a huge package.
4. We struggle so hard to hold on to these things that we know are gonna disappear eventually. And that’s really noble.
5. Whenever I’m sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
6. The littlest thing can cause a ripple effect that changes your life.
7. That’s life, you know, we never end up where you thought you wanted to be.
8. In order to determine whether we can know anything with certainty, we first have to doubt everything we know.
9. Sometimes we search for one thing but discover another.
10. Dude, lots of chicks think that architects are hot. Think about that, you create something out of nothing. You’re like God. There is no one hotter than God.
11. We’re going to get older whether we like it or not, so the only question is whether we get on with our lives, or desperately cling to the past.
12. I know we don’t talk much, but I know a lot of girls call out your name because of me.
13. Everyone has an opinion on how long it takes to recover from a breakup.
14. We spend an hour arguing about where to eat, and we end up here anyway.
15. There are a lot of little reasons why the big things in our lives happen.
16. I keep waiting for it to happen. I’m waiting for it to happen. I guess I’m just tired of waiting. And that is all I’m going to say on that subject.
17. Look, you can’t design your life like a building. It doesn’t work that way. You just have to live it… and it’ll design itself.
18. He may not fit society’s definition of a hero, but he is the hero I needed.
19. Definitions are important.
20. You can’t just skip ahead to where you think your life should be.
21. It’s just, eventually we’re all gonna move on. It’s called growing up.
22. There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her.
23. It’s time to let go of the fantasies. It’s time to grow up.
24. The future is scary but you can’t just run back to the past because it’s familiar. Yes it’s tempting.
25. People don’t get the chance to discover each other anymore.
26. We gotta wait for the real thing, no matter how tough it gets.
27. Revenge fantasies never work out the way you want.
28. Whether a gesture’s charming or alarming, depends on how it’s received.
29. In marriage, being right is less important than being supportive. Remember: Happy wife equals happy life.
30. Everything was so urgent. Now I figured, if it’s going to happen it’ll happen when it happens.