The country is all set to celebrate its 67th Republic day tomorrow. And indeed it is a proud moment for any country to be stand as a Republic country.
So if your are looking for some quotes and sayings on Republic day, here is the collection. Here is our collection for the best Patriotic quotes | Republic day quotes | quotes on patriotism.
Patriotic quotes | Republic day quotes | quotes on patriotism
1.Let freedom never perish in your hands.
2. Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
3. If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.
4. Without freedom, no one really has a name.
5. Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
6. The duty of a true Patriot is to protect his country from its government.
7. The bud of victory is always in the truth.
8. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.
9. Such is the patriot’s boast, where’er we roam, his first, best country ever is at home
10. Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.
11. There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
12. A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
13. It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.
14. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.
15. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
16. Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
17. To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have one people, one nation, one flag.
18. Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious
19. A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
20. Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
21. People who enjoy waving flags don’t deserve to have one
22. Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country.
23. I should like to be able to love my country and still love justice.
24. My old man says when it’s time to be counted, the important thing is to be man enough to stand up.
25. Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives.