Being known as one of the finest Dutch painters, he as let out beautiful works of art and beauty. His paintings and art have not inspiring the people of those times, but it has some of the untiring effects on the modern world art as well.
Amidst his short life span of 37 years, he has to managed to deliver some of the best inspiring quotes. So let’s take a look at some.
Here is our list for the best Vincent Van Gogh quotes | Quotes from Vincent Van Gogh | Van Gogh
Vincent Van Gogh quotes | Quotes from Vincent Van Gogh | Van Gogh
1. It is good to love many things for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
2. Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. then life seems almost enchanted after all.
3. I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
4. There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
5. I don’t know anything with certainty but seeming the stars makes me dream.
6. A great fire burns withing me but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers by only see a wisp of smoke.
7. I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
8. And then I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?
9. If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
10. I put my heart and soul into my work, and I have lost my mind in the process.
11. I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day
12. Normality is a paved road. It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
13. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything.
14. The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.
15. I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
16. Great things are not done by impulse but a series of small thing brought together.
17. I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.
18. Art is to console those who are broken by life
19. I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.
20. Exaggerate th essential leave the obvious vague.