It’s time to have some chilling sip of drink and sit by the poolside. It’s summer time! The prickling heat is definitely scourging us down. But how can we forget its also the holiday time for many of us, and summer is officially become a time to sit back and relax.
So if you are one of the lucky fellas who is just having a gala summer time, you might just need these quotes to tag along your summer cool photos or update your status.
Take a look at our collection for the best Summer quotes | Summer holiday quotes | Quotes on summer |
Summer quotes | Summer holiday quotes | Quotes on summer |
1.It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.
2. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.
3. Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.
4. Summertime is always the best of what might be.
5. Summer bachelors like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.
6. Why is summer mist romantic and autumn mist just sad?
7. Summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
8. Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.
9. In summer the empire of insects spreads.
10. A thin grey fog hung over the city, and the streets were very cold; for summer was in England.
11. I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.
12. The days draw out, the weather gets warmer, and it’s what we call summer, with a bitter laugh when we’ve said it.
13. It’s summer and time for wandering
14. That familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer
15. I am but a firefly caught in his jar and when he looks at me, I can’t help but glow.
16. Or maybe watching you enjoy a carefree summer while you fell in love was what kept me out of the hospital in the first place.
17. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it in summer school
18. I love how summer just wraps it’s arms around you like a warm blanky
19. Watching the summer close is like watching a good kid die for no apparent reason
20. In the long dusks of summer we walked the suburban streets through scents of maple and cut grass, waiting for something to happen.
21. When people went on vacation, they shed their home skins, thought they could be a new person.
22. One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by
23. In early June the world of lead and blade and flowers explodes and every sunset is different.
24. The summer night is like a perfection of thought
25. It was rapture enough just to sit there beside him in silence, alone in the summer night in the white splendor of moonshine, with the wind blowing down on them out of the pine woods.
26. The morning heat had already soaked through the walls, rising up from the floor like a ghost of summers past.
27. I have only to break into the tightness of a strawberry, and I see summer – its dust and lowering skies.
28. The summer night was settling upon the neighborhood like a dark lace veil, casting dappled shadows on the roofs and sidewalks and lawns.
29. I felt like summer had taken me over
30. We thread our way through a moving forest of ice-cream cones and crimson thighs.