One of the most popular Beatles’ member is not just known as a singer, but a lot more than that. Paul McCartney is an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and composer.
The multi talented personality attracted worldwide fame as the bassist for Beatles. Also his song writing partnership with Lennon is one of the most celebrated Pop music of the 20th century.
So along with his music skills and talents, we have picked up a few quotes inspired by him. Here is a collection for the best 30 best Paul McCartney quotes.
30 best Paul McCartney quotes
1.You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.
2. If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.
3. Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you, Tomorrow I’ll miss you.
4. When you were young, and your heart, was an open book. You used to say, live and let live.
5. I don’t work at being ordinary.
6. Think globally, act locally.
7. Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
8. What I have to say is all in the music. If I want to say anything, I write a song.
9. For you know that it’s a fool who plays it cool, by making his world a little colder.
10. And what’s the point of changing when I’m happy as I am?
11. If You can play Your stuff in a pub, then You´re a good band.
12. You were only waiting for this moment to be free.
13. And, in the end,
the love you take
is equal to the love you make
14. One of my biggest thrills for me still is sitting down with a guitar or a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen.
15. I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
16. If children are studying the 20th century, I’m in their text books.
17. Being in the audience actually looks like quite a lot of fun.
18. It’s also not unusual for writers to look backward. Because that’s your pool of resources.
19. I figure I’ve probably got a better chance of coming up with a good Paul McCartney song than Oasis has.
20. I’m not religious, but I’m very spiritual.
21. I don’t take me seriously. If we get some giggles, I don’t mind.
22. I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
23. It gets dangerous when you start believing your own legacy. That’s why I’ve not gone back.
24. Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be
25. Tomorrow may rain, so I’l follow the sun.
26. Sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble
27. Changing my life with a wave of her hand.
28. I’m coming down fast, but I’m miles above you.
29. The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud.
30. And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me.