A lot of us have been ignoring the beautiful environment that we are surrounded. But we can definitely cannot afford to forget the environment day.
So as we celebrate the Environment day on the 5th of June, let’s remind ourselves of the pretty and lovely mother earth that we are gifted with.
And if you are looking for some quotes one-liners on earth or environment day, take a look at this collection. Here is our pick for the Best Earth quotes | Quotes on Earth | Environment quotes |
Best Earth quotes | Quotes on Earth | Environment quotes |
- The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.
- Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- The earth does not belong to us, we belong to the earth.
- What I stand for is what I stand on.
- Save the earth its’s the only planet with chocolate.
- We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to.
- We are made from mother earth and we go back to mother earth.
- I’d rather have peace on earth than pieces of earth.
- Make earth day everyday.
- We are a part of this earth and it is part of us.
- Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
- Earth’s crammed with heaven.
- Earth was created for all of, not some of us.
- Treat the earth as if your life depends on it.
- One thing we all share is this earth.
- We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as it other creatures do.
- Clean up your mess. Says mother earth.
- Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.
- I’m not an environmentalist. I’m an Earth warrior.
- In wilderness is the preservation of the world.
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself.
- There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all.
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- When we honour the Earth we honour ourselves.