The all rounder in the Glamour industry has a lot more to express with her words than just her modelling beauty.
The lady who was born as the Heather Renée Sweet, is recognized in the world as the Dita Von Teese. Dita Von Teese is an American burlesque dancer, model, costume, designer,entrepreneur and occasional actress.
Here is a list of quotes from Dita Von Teese.
Have a look at our collection for the 20 Best Dita Von Teese.
20 Best Dita Von Teese
1. You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
2. Ignore the critics… Only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. Dare to be different!
3. I like the idea of being whoever I want to be.
4. I advocate glamour. Everyday. Every minute” “Glamour above all things
5. I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.
6. Don’t save your good lingerie for dates, wear it for you.
7. Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
8. I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it’s fun to have an adventure. It’s like eating junk food… it’s fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice.
9. People who follow all the rules and chase every trend tend to get forgotten - they look great, but they’re not as memorable.
10. I make a point to never, ever point out my physical flaws… this is advice I give to women as often as I can.
11. I was really, really shy when I was a little girl.
12. I like having my cellphone. I like the Internet. I like being different.
13. My beauty icons are women whose images are self-created.
14. I started dressing vintage when I was a teenager because I didn’t have money for designer clothes.
15. I want to remind people of a different kind of glamour, a different look, and breaking the rules of fashion. I wanna break the rules.
16. I love glamour and artificial beauty. I love the idea of artifice and dressing up and makeup and hair.
17. Physical beauty isn’t so impressive to me.
18. But I’m not the girl who changes into flats because my feet are tired at the end of the night. I go the distance. I go all the way.
19. I really believe that beauty comes from health - sensible eating and exercise.
20. I’m more of an exaggerator than a liar.