We are ringed with festivals of colors and lights. And now its time for some colors. Very soon, we are going to blow off the stream with colors! It’s going to be Dhuleti soon, better known as Holi!
The spring festival that we celebrate every year with colors is one of the most enthusiastic festival that Hindus across the country celebrate. The game of colors also includes water fights and chases, making it a fun filled festival with family and friends.
Keeping the spirit of Holi alive, if you are looking for some quotes that you can share with your friends and family, take a look here.
Have a look at our collection for the best Holi quotes | Quotes on Holi | Best Holi quotes |
Holi quotes | Quotes on Holi | Best Holi quotes |
1. If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
2. Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Wishing you and your family a very bright,colorful and joyful holi.
3. Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love.
4. Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
5. Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness
6. Make merry with colors on Holi and the rest of the days with the colors of love.
7. Let this festival burn all negativity and bring positivity in life.celebrate with vibrant colors.
8. Lets welcome the vibrant festival of colors with joy and jubilation!
9. Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
10. Holi Is A Special Time Of Year To Remember Those Who Are Close To Our Hearts With Splashing Colors.
11. Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
12. On this day let the color shower love which dwells in our hearts. Let’s sing along together the ballad of love.
13. Enjoy every color of Holi and you will get every happiness u desire.
14. Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
15. Might the soul of Holi abandon you soaked with bliss.
16. Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
17. Longing you a fun Holi and a Spring time sprouting with Happiness.
18. Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness.
19. You know why I adore Holi? Since it gets colours my life, the same you did.
20. Make merry with colors on Holi and the rest of the days with the colors of love.